Aegis® Nylon 6 resin is an ideal choice of material for fishing line and fishnet filament applications. Fish lines and nets made with Nylon 6 resin exhibit important properties – tenacity, elongation and transparency – that enable fisherman to catch more fish. In addition, the softness and flexibility of Aegis® Nylon 6-based products make handling and storage of those fishnets easier.
Our improved resins perform significantly better than self-blended materials. We deliver what your end users need:
• transparency – to catch more fish
• softness/flexibility – important for net handling and storage
• tenacity – less breakage to keep fish in net or on the line
• elongation –holds knots better, keeps fish in nets
* Gen 1 resin still available
1 - 4 of 4 Products
Aegis® Product #
Aegis® HSS60ZF is a dual terminated, non-delustered, bright medium dye, medium viscosity nylon 6 resin for textile applications w/typical dpf’s 1.5-5.0 @ processing speeds up to 5000 mpm (Super Shining & traditional fiber cross-sections).